Do I get my bond money returned?

An individual gets the bond money returned at the end of the case if he or she posted the entire bond amount with the custodial agency. If an individual pays a bondsman, he or she will not get the bond money returned.

Providing experienced local legal services to all residents in Cumberland County, Fayetteville and Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
Visit P. R. Moss located in Historic Downtown Fayetteville
located at 343 Person Street, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301

website design by Biz Tools One