Can I get the money back the police took from me after I was charged with drugs?

You have to see a lawyer immediately in order to prevent the money from being turned over to the state/local/federal authorities.

Providing experienced local legal services to all residents in Cumberland County, Fayetteville and Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
Visit P. R. Moss located in Historic Downtown Fayetteville
located at 343 Person Street, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301

website design by Biz Tools One